Becoming a Member 2022/23
Schools and other educational establishments can become a member of the Billericay Teaching Alliance at any point. In becoming a member, you are joining a well established community and will benefit from the following:
- A FREE Initial Training Needs Analysis. A 30 minute discussion regarding your School Improvement priorities including any brokering of System Leadership support
- A FREE consultation meeting regarding your bespoke Governance needs and priorities
- A FREE place on a single twilight (including all our Governance Training Solutions offer)
- A FREE consultation regarding bespoke programmes and provision for your school, your partner schools and / or Multi Academy Trust
- 10% reduction (where applicable) across our wide range of professional development
- FREE ongoing support throughout the academic year to meet your requirements
- Priority access to all Research and Development funded projects and other DfE initiatives
- FREE and unlimited access to all networks
Please contact us for further information.
Annual Membership Fee
The fee is based on Number on Roll (NOR).
Schools and organisations with NOR under 750 – £125.
Schools and organisations with NOR 750 or more – £200.
If you are a Trust or a collaborative partnership with 5 or more schools becoming members, your membership fee will reduce by 20% per school.
Schools and organisations can become members at any point during the academic year. Please refer to the Membership Form for prorate costs.
If you have any questions about membership, or you feel your organisation is not reflected here, please contact us.
Should you not wish to become a member, you can continue to access all Professional Development and School to School Support as advertised in the usual way.
Non members are invited to join the Secondary Subject Networks at an annual cost of £50 per school. This fee includes all networks for unlimited teaching staff and subject network resources will be available to those who attend.
Please click on the links below to view or download our membership information. If you would like to become a member of Billericay Teaching Alliance please complete one of the membership forms below and return to Melanie Jones firstname.lastname@example.org
Covering Letter to Headteachers
Teaching Alliance Brochure – How to unlock potential… Together
Professional Development Training and Provision – A3 poster
Professional Development Ladder (PDL)
Membership Form – dynamic pdf to type into
Secondary Subject Network meetings – FREE to all Secondary members